Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Direct, supervise, and perform operation of Weatherford Tubular Running equipment in addition to supervising and coordinating well site tubular running procedures related to use of this equipment. Duties when not in field will include, but not necessarily be limited to significant pre-job planning and post-job reviews with appropriate WFT TRS personnel, perform Competence Assessments and acting as a supervisor of field employees when in shop.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Maintain all training and certifications required for all aspects of wellsite activity
• Maintain all skills associated with Field Specialist I position
• Help facilitate and monitor the deployment of personnel and equipment at each stage of a wellsite operation, from pre-trip procedures, on-site operations, and post-trip activities.
• Supervise wellsite crews and assign duties and responsibilities when in the field or the shop
• Work closely with Wellsite Manager and Field Trainer to identify areas in need of enhancement, from equipment to personnel performance and compliance with WFT policies.
• Make periodic checks on wellsite operations to ensure that required activities are being performed and policies are being followed.
• Mentor and direct day to day operation for all Equipment Operators and Crew Leads.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operation, and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job. Qualifications
- 2-5 years as a Field Specialist or wellsite equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in TRS operations preferred
- Prior supervisory experience in field operations preffered
- College degree in geology or related science field preferred
- Excellent one on one communication skills - Strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment.
- Strong leadership and quality assurance skills
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and work well within a team environment.
- Problem solving and the ability to improvise when needed to achieve needed results.
- Advanced math skills and knowledge of measuring.
- Ability to operate hand tools, forklift and power equipment.