Requisition ID: 231647 Requisition Posting End Date:
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction and project management companies, and a cornerstone of innovation in the industry. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster sustainable progress and grow economies.
Our 10-week Infrastructure Internship Scheme is open to all undergraduates in the recruiting disciplines we have openings for. In most cases, you'll be assigned to a project or placed in an office where you can support our day-to-day operations. During this time you'll see how our business works and take on tasks that will give you valuable experience - all while having a real impact on our organisation.
You will have a dedicated supervisor who will be responsible for providing you with a full and busy workload and ensuring we provide you with the best experience possible during your time with us.
- Setting personal goals to help you get the most out of your internship
- Working with a dedicated supervisor to ensure your workload challenges you
- Access to a variety of social events, such as Royal Ascot, Sports Day and much more
- Exposure to senior management through lunch and learn sessions and Q&As
Environmental, Safety, and Health interns mayprovide support to the ES&H team. They also support the implementation of hazard and management processes for the project under the overall supervision of the ES&H manager and support the implementation of the ES&H management systemsBasic Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a four-year Bachelor of Science degree program in Environmental Studies (which may include Environmental Management or Safety Management), Construction (with a focus on Safety), or Public Health from an accredited college or university
- Completed at least one year of undergraduate studies in one of the above fields
- Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic jobsites
Shaping tomorrow together Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
- Currently enrolled in a Masterof Science degree program in Environmental Studies (which may include Environmental Management or Safety Management), Construction (with a focus on Safety), or Public Health from an accredited college or university
- Completed relevant coursework with a strong GPA
- Prior co-op or internship experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
www.bechtel.com Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.