Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Product Manager will work cross-functionally to guide cloud products (including VMWare, Azure and AWS portfolios) from conception to launch as well as the full life-cycle of Cloud products.
- Must have over 10 years experience with Cloud services (networking, compute, storage, backup, managed services).
- MBA or Master's degree is well considered
- Proven successful product launch experience. Must have been involved in at least one product launch - development, integration, messaging, communication, campaigns and adoption
- Demonstrated experience and exceptional industry knowledge with VMWare, Microsoft Cloud and AWS services.
- Ability to write and structure sales proposals and technical documentation fluently in English.
- Must be able to articulate product requirements per the audience (high level to deep low level technical)
- General understanding and comfort with financial charge back systems
- Good leadership skills; self-motivated; team player with a can-do attitude
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiar in product development life cycle (relevant experience in all phases)
- Technical certifications in design are well considered
- Excellent understanding of products in the cloud computing industries an asset.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.