Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico
- Experience to handle large accounts and build a trust and partnership environmental
- Conduct full-form customer discovery workshops for key accounts/opportunities to uncover enterprise opportunities
- Conduct site walkdowns and asset condition monitoring solution assessment surveys
- Assist all contract performance related activities and perform in the role as the interface between the customer and the project team, managing the transfer of information and requests.
- Assure timely resolution of issues and keep the customer advised of the progress of the project and negotiate changes and variations and solutions to any issue arising. Responsible for adherence to contract service, operations, and performance specifications, as well as financial & technical metrics specific to contract.
- Perform proposal negotiation, and contract administration functions on assigned proposals / contracts with minimal supervision · Provide support to manager and senior contracts personnel on assigned contracts execution team.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Solution design creation & optionality with articulation of pros/cons from buyer and seller perspective. Leverage collaborative use case workshop models during discovery and qualification to achieve maximum alignment of portfolio offer with customer pain points
- Support creation and delivery of a Machinery Action Plan with customer value proposition through consultative and advisory model
- Ability to translate customer needs on valuable opportunities and demands
- Develop sales strategies relevant to the account aligned with customer needs and satisfaction
- Ability to handle discovery workshops to align our solution with customer outcomes
- Support and drive the execution team to reach results and customer satisfactions
- Implement methodologies to quantify customer value realization, setup and track relevant business KPIs
- Position Bently Nevada technologies inside customer digital transformation initiatives
- Support HQ competitive assessment activities as in-region point person
- Deliver technical presentations and demos at conferences and trade shows
- Support with select implementation of NPI projects and feeding back services and product line with gained experience to improve product maturity and dissemination of knowledge
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.