Skills: Heavy Lift / Pipelay
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Villahermosa, Mexico
• Participate in the preparation of the Geographical Unit (GU) Lifting Management System, to comply with both local regulatory requirements and Lifting & Hoisting Manual guidelines.
• Provide technical advice on lifting operations deviations or non-compliance.
• Provide support to the Maintenance Teams in the detail and execution of preventative and corrective maintenance activities on all lifting equipment.
• Fully conversant with the inspection of lifting equipment and concept of discard criteria.
• Adopt safe working practices at all times with regards to lifting operations and in accordance with statutory and company operating procedures.
• Provide support as required to the Lifting and HSE teams in determining the lift categorisation, planning process and the preparation of risk assessments.
• Provide technical support for the selection and qualification of Lifting Operation contractors/sub-contractors.
• Develop and maintain networks and relationships with key peers and colleagues in other GU's for the purposes of adopting and promoting best practice within Eni, sharing information and ideas whilst keeping abreast of new initiatives and technologies within the Lifting Technical Authority discipline.
• Ensure all relevant lifting equipment performance, certification and condition data are recorded accurately for input into the company's data recording system.
• Define standards for and participate in the monitoring and assessment of lifting operations.
• Contribute in conjunction with the HSE department to the site's safety effectiveness through recommending improvements in procedures and work practices. Promote a continuous improvement culture within the team.
12 month Fixed Term contract. Local (non-expatriate).
• Knowledge of operative procedure, company policy and international standards in lifting and hoisting operations.
• Knowledge of contractual requirements for lifting services provision.
• Methods and techniques for process and contractors' monitoring and control.
• Knowledge of audit techniques and services vendor qualification.
• Knowledge of benchmarking techniques.
• Computer standard literacy.
• Bachelor's degree from an Engineering background.
• Experience in lifting operations and/or construction.
Together, we have a greater energy.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates who are assessed to be more in line with the required profile will be contacted in order to continue the selection process.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.