Skills: Materials Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico
- Coordinating the materials management workflow in the company's storage location (Dos Bocas) ensuring proper tracking and preservation of all equipment and materials.
- Arrange having material, supplies and equipment delivered to the supply base, performing the necessary administrative functions, paperwork and other details to accomplish such transportation.
- Ensuring that all coded and direct use materials transferring from/to locations or contractors are correctly supported by all documentation.
- Managing all inventory control functions including cycle counts of coded items, inventory procedures and training, user department requests and record keeping.
- Ensure that all Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) is well documented by suppliers in compliance with Company HSE procedures and local regulations.
- Ensuring that all materials management activities are auditable in compliance with company policies and procedures and legislation in order to minimise any potential partner/audit claims.
- Orderly and accessible item storage.
- Marking stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labelling equipment.
Permanent, residential local.
- Knowledge of HSE issues related to operations requirements for material handling, transportation and warehouse and pipe yard.
- Good interpersonal communication, people management and leadership.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest levels of customer service, confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Record keeping, routine database activity, spreadsheets and presentation skills.
- Degree in a Materials-related subject, Business Administration or similar discipline is preferred. A professional or institute-based equivalent qualification also considered.
- Experience in receiving/storage supervision.
- Knowledge of logistics and the materials management process.
- Experience with SAP.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have greater energy.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates who are assessed to be more in line with the required profile will be contacted in order to continue the selection process.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.