Crosby Energy Services is looking for Offshore Electricians with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Installation, isolation, and reinstatement and associated construction testing of electrical equipment, including glanding and termination of cables.
- Installation of electrical items, cables, conduit, cable tray, junction boxes, panels etc. in HAZARDOUS areas.
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring always that the electrical work scope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack / job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades / disciplines where required or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner.
Skills / Qualifications
- Recognized Electrical Apprenticeship
- Technical qualifications with applicable electrical background
- BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical
- COMPEX or Certified Equipment for Hazardous Area
- IEE Current Edition (Currently 16th)
- Permit Vision
Demonstrable experience posts electrical apprenticeship / training, with current relevant experience in all aspects of electrical installation, isolation, reinstatement, and testing associated with non - 'Ex' rated electrical Construction/Operational Electrical duties.
Demonstrable OFFSHORE experience in the role of Electrician
Personal qualities, aptitudes, and skills
Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Demonstrable commitment to working safely always.
- Flexible - able to comply with company and project requirements.
- Ability to work with other team members / disciplines and in a multi - cultural environment.
- Confident and with an ability to work unsupervised working on own initiative.
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role.
Competencies - generic
- Possesses a good understanding of safe working practices and can always demonstrate commitment to safe working.
Competencies - technical
- Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Plater as defined in associated job specification
- Can demonstrate the ability to read / understand and implement procedures / specifications / drawings / sketches / etc