Field Supervisor (Drilling and Completion Fluids - FES) - Broussard, LAPartner with the best
As a Field Supervisor for Drilling and Completion Fluids, you will be responsible for:
Performing mobilization, operation, and demobilization of equipment (i.e., dryers, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps, etc.).
Fuel your passion
- Executing routine troubleshoot equipment, preparing daily reports, perform maintenance, order equipment, and supplies.
- Overseeing the Field Service Operators during service delivery
- Contributing to train and mentor of employees
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Handling special projects as assigned
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry, its competitors, products, markets, key players, and customers
- Must be willing to work Offshore
- 2 years of experience with Solid Control
- Demonstrate an advanced mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer-based programs related to the application of oilfield products or services
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- A Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.