Skills: Production Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Cost Production Engineer to join our team in Equatorial Guinea, West Africa to work on an 8 week on and 3 week off rotational work schedule.
This position will be located in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
Responsible for the supervision and oversight of the functions of the Production Engineering and Scheduling department in compliance with client's policies and procedures.
1. Supervises the activities of the Production Engineering and Scheduling Department
2. Identifies developmental needs and performs mentorship and guidance of direct reports
3. Responsible for maintaining, auditing and updating the Inventory Management Tool for Production and Scheduling
4. Development, maintenance and updating of Operational Protocols relevant to production management and scheduling of LNG cargos
5. Acts in the capacity of the primary Operations Representative for issuing and receiving operational notices from gas suppliers and LNG customers
6. Develops expert knowledge of the relevant gas and LNG Agreements in order to build production and scheduling tools as required by program principles, Operational Protocols, reporting requirements or as directed by Operations Manager
7. Drives the Annual Contract Quantity (ACQ) process in accordance with the relevant gas supply and LNG agreements
8. Prepares the LNG Annual Delivery Program (ADP) for LNG customers in accordance with relevant LNG agreements
9. Provides assurance that the rolling 90-Day Schedules for LNG customers is developed following the program principles without incurring scheduling conflicts
10. Provides assurance on the monthly feed gas, fuel gas nominations, production and sales forecasts for the LNG plant are accurate
11. Deputizes for Operations Manager if required
12. Responsible for developing and issuing the required reports to all stakeholders
13. Reports safety and environmental concerns, problems, and incidents to the Operations Manager
14. Participates, as required, in other activities as assigned from time to time by the Operations Manager, including personal training and development assignment opportunities
#rz #ZR # wood18
Skills / Qualifications
Skills/ Experience Necessary:
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical and Process Engineering or equivalent degree
• Ten (10) years' experience as a Production Engineer or Process Engineer at a gas processing facility
• Experience with hydrocarbon allocation, inventory management and production scheduling operations required
• Preference would be given to candidates with experience on a Conoco-Phillips LNG Process
• Preference would also be given to candidates with experience in the application of gas supply agreements to production operations
- Ability to climb ladders with no fear of heights
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift loads of up to 44 pounds
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.