TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Plant Inspector(Locally available candidates only) to be based in Qatar has just been made available by a leading company.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc. In mechanical / metallurgical engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Certified API 510 pressure vessel inspector
- Certified APl653 tank inspector
- Certified API 570 piping inspector
- ASNT level II or equivalent in (VT/UT/ MT/PT)
- has at least 5 years' experience working as Plant inspector in petrochemical plants or similar
- Capable to work over scaffolding.
- Fit to work inside vessel
- Good knowledge of international codes and standards
- Good knowledge of quality control techniques
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.