Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sparks, Nevada, United States
Reporting to the Sample Preparation Manager and under the general supervision of the Receiving Floor Supervisor, the Login Clerk position performs duties relating to the entry of client submittal forms into LIMS.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Entering into LIMS information from client submittal forms
• Verifying work sheets and establishing priority files for fastest turnaround
• Communicating between Client Services, Sorters and Prep to verify packages and procedures.
• Printing and distributing production sheets, sample and box labels
• Scanning and uploading documents to LIMS
• Assist in sorting duties as required
• Notify Receiving Floor Supervisor for issues regarding samples and/or requisition forms received
• Responsible for following up un-answered queries from sample prep manager or client services group
• Coordinate sample insertion of re-prepped samples coming from branch labs
• Comply with occupational health and safety legislation, BV Group Policies and Procedures, Upstream Minerals Management System Policies and Procedures and ISO standards applicable to the Login Clerk position
• Act in a safe and professional manner and wear appropriate attire including the required personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Other tasks/duties as required or assigned
**Must be comfortable with lifting 25+ pounds**
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum high school diploma
• Must be willing to work some weekends
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizing and time management skills
• Detailed oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and as a part of a team
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.