1 year contract/ London or Paris based
Experience: 3 - 5 years in Offshore projects , Energy sector, Large infrastructure projects
- Become familiar with the Project Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Carry out training on EDMS and Document Management processes, internally and externally
- Co-ordinate and manage access and permission rights to the EDMS, in conjunction with Document Conrol Manager (DCM)
- Provide support to the project teams on all Document Control matters
- Attend Kick off Meetings with the External Providers
- Maintaining the Package (Master Document Registers) MDRs
- Monitor and issue (External Provider Document Register) SDRs to all External Providers
- Documents are issued in a controlled manner via a Document Transmittal Notice (DTN)
- Review Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents before being issued
- Participate in Project meetings as necessary, in any location they may be held
- Documents are managed according to the Project requirements
- Manage documents via FTP sites for large documents (GIS data)
- Liaise with departments to ensure all documentation issued to site and contractors is the latest revision
- Ensuring hard copies (when required) and electronic copies of all previous revisions are available and uploaded on to the EDMS
- Ensure archiving is undertaken in accordance with the Quality Management System
- Manage and coordinate External Providers and the Project's Final Documentation with the assistance of the department heads
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.