- 3-5 years experience in industrial settings
- Refinery or chemical plant experience is preferred
- Operate waste vegetable oil filtration equipment including augers, screeners, centrifuges, and flash evaporators
- Use any / all transfer pumps and hoses and connectors to move materials to desired locations within the plant
- Operate vacuum trucks and pumps when needed.
- Safely operate fork trucks.
- Shipping & Receiving: Perform load-in / load-out duties when required.
- Perform equipment maintenance when needed, if qualified.
- Cleaning trucks, floors, processing equipment, and other janitorial duties.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.