Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Muscat, Muscat Governorate, Oman
Aspart of ourEarly Career Traineeship,you will be involved in:
- Working at a Baker Hughes site office based at our customer site in Sur, Oman.
- You will shadow the activities of resident mechanical engineer and control engineer.
- Your training will be 50% online courses, 25% self-paced learning, be involved in projects and 25% day to day discussions with more experienced engineers.
- In this traineeship you will learn about Baker Hughes & its culture, gain soft skills and core service activities related to Gas turbines and compressors.
Fuel your passion
- To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have abachelor'sdegree in either Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science or Mechatronics.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors' degree within the last 12 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remoteworkingas required(Talk to us about your desired flexibleworking options when you apply)
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse,ambitiousand collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering,dataand science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know wehave topush the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.