Residential Production Manager for MDF "wood" Manufacturing plant in Egypt.
Direct Manager - Plant Manager
Responsible for ensuring that the company's products are produced safely and at a high level of quality to ensure on time delivery all while controlling production costs. Minimum Requested Qualifications
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field in any reputable institution.
- Minimum of 15-20 years of operations/manufacturing leadership within MDF "wood" production plant is a must.
- At least 10 year as production manager in MDF "wood" production plant.
- Highly Preferable candidates with extensive proven experience in the following leading MDF wood markets (Germany, Austria, Spain or Poland).
- Experience with MS Office products.
- Proven record of positive accomplishments in safety, quality, and production initiatives.
- Ability to develop and engage a high performing workforce.
- Ability to build leadership and talent to support retention & continuous employee development
- Proven record of effectively engaging employees in behavior-based safety techniques Knowledge and experience in the use of statistical process control techniques.
- Proven experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership abilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work hours are required to meet the needs of a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop financial and operating plans and implement course of action.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience improving manufacturing reliability.
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles.
Competitive residential package with accommodation, transportation, medical insurance and other benefits as agreed in the offer of employment.
- Engage associates in safely manufacturing MDF panels that meet customer needs and drives improvement in key business metrics.
- Manage and lead in the overall manufacturing process.
- People development, reliability, procurement, productivity, environmental and other site stewardship responsibilities are the ultimate responsibility of the Production Manager.
- Ensure that business and individual goal setting processes such as capital plans, expense budgets, safety strategic plans and performance management plans are developed and executed with excellence.
- Enforce safety guidelines and company standards.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate effectively to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Follow up the production output according to specifications.
- Submit daily, monthly and annual reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow processes.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.