Petroplan is in search for a Project Controls Coordinator in Calgary, AB.
This is a 1 year contract position.
The Project Controls Coordinator (PCC) is responsible for development and implementation of project controls planning, integration of cost and schedule functions as well as quality control oversight of all project controls deliverables for Engineering and Construction capital projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate development of overall Project Execution Plan.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project controls deliverables including but limited to:
- Cost Report and Cost Variance Analysis, Cash Flow Report and Variance Analysis, Schedule Report and Schedule Variance Analysis, Project Change Management Procedure, Project Controls Plan
- Monthly Progress Report Integrating Cost Control and Scheduling functions into one seamless team.
- Defining Project Controls resource requirements for the project.
- Performing quality control on all project control deliverables for completeness and accuracy. Lead role in coordinating collection of deliverables for Phase
- Gate Review meetings according to the 6-Phase Project Lifecycle.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to project controls and project systems functional groups on actual experiences gained during implementation of new tools, processes or procedures.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, in another technical discipline or industry PCC specific related experience with a minimum of ten years of experience.
- Professional Engineers Registration (P.E.) and/or Project Management Professional credential (PMP) is preferred
- Ability to be effective within a matrix organizational structure;
- Specific knowledge and experience in scheduling and cost process and issues related to pipeline and plant facility projects
- Familiarity with best management practices for project scheduling and cost control
- Ability to understand and implement processes and practices for project scheduling and cost control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a reasonable level of supervision
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products; specifically Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Must be eligible to work and live in Canada. ABOUT PETROPLAN
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.