Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Continuous Improvement Program Manager will lead and supervise the program through completion while overseeing the development and implementation of the Weatherford Management System (WMS) program elements. This position will be responsible for outlining the program's goals and objectives while acting as a liaison between program subject matter experts and Manufacturing Directors.
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains safety and service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business.
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company policies and procedures, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual (QSM), Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions and ensures awareness of applicable QSM requirements including quality policy, quality objectives, and the role of personnel to support the QSM.
- Assign subject matter experts and team members to projects
- Define Weatherford Management System (WMS) program control, governance, and standards for improvement action plans which should enhance transformation of manufacturing globally
- Manage multiple project timelines, including tracking through the entire program cycle and communicating potential risks to stakeholders related to impact on scope, budget, and sustainability of the program
- Support execution and problem solving related to resource coordination, procedural management of reporting/ submission and documentation review of multiple projects
- Define program critical milestones
- Coordinate and utilize resources for multiple projects in the program
- Manage and submit program documentation
- Participate in the development and delivery of project team goals, including but not limited to, developing assigned WMS elements, developing standard Tactical Implementation Plan, and implementing Play books
- Conduct WMS Program maturity assessments
- Work closely with subject matter experts and key stakeholders across the organisation to execute program and provide reporting and analysis that will facilitate program roll out
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to program directors, executives, upper management, and stakeholders
- Provide support to Manufacturing Directors and Plant Managers in developing plant road maps
- Maintains effective level of communication with a broad range of stakeholders in order to plan activities to support business requirements.
- Set and monitor program budget/ targets as part of program Key Performance Indicators
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Promote teamwork, lead and mentor through open communication to team members
- Undertakes necessary training to enhance process excellence and the ability to improve overall performance.
- Oversee all employee activities which include hiring, training, performance appraisal, management and performance issues, including maintaining adequate, trained and motivated staff and ensures compliance with Company policies and all governmental health, safety, and fair employment practices.
VISION & LEADERSHIP
- Develop strategy, goals and objectives of the WMS Program
- Provide the necessary leadership to promote change and lean transformation efforts throughout the Weatherford Global Manufacturing organization.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 10+ years' previous experience in program management, project management, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project)
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- Legally authorized to work in assigned location
- Must be willing to travel 50% including internationally
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Master's degree (MA or MSc) in business or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work with International teams
- Ability to interact in English and potentially other language relevant in local plant
- Strong organizational skills and high degree of attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate work effectively
- Understanding of budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements
- Excellent project management and problem- solving skills
- Fundamental knowledge of manufacturing equipment, preventative/predictive maintenance systems, and equipment cost