We are looking for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer with Design experince to join one of our clients in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
- BSc in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a recognised university.
- Professional registration in the Contractor's home country, if applicable
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in developing P&ID's, instrument specifications, sizing of control valves, flow elements, relief valves, preparing instrument data sheets, control system philosophy, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, logic diagrams etc., in hydrocarbon processing plants based on site surveys, Process data sheets and Mechanical Piping specs etc.
- Shall be conversant with computers and experienced in the application of various programmes related to the design of process plants i.e., sizing of orifices, control valves, safety valves.
- Fully conversant with applicable industry Codes and Standards.
- Fluent in English language.
- Ability to write specifications and reports etc., in clear and effective English.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days (Europe & North America Candidates)
- Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days (Other Candidates)
- 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
- Payment for work days only
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical cover
- Accident cover
- Accommodation,Food and internal transportation to be provided by the client
- Single Status