Technical Project Manager - Software Development Lifecycle ToolsWould you like to be part of a team that drives predictability and technical success among multi-functional stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization?Do you enjoy problem solving?Partner with the best
As a Technical Project Manager, you will provide technical leadership and consultation across all Baker Hughes software development teams on design, configuration, deployment, migration and dev-ops support of all the Software Development Lifecycle tools. Moreover, you will be responsible for the rollout of new set of software development lifecycle tools, and will become an expert in how the product(s) work, and how they can be optimized for Baker Hughes.
In the role of Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Collaborating with all other roles within an agile product development life cycle to ensure product releases that meet organizational standards and customer needs.
- Leading the configuration, design of SDLC tools to support software development teams requirements and work with the functional and technical stakeholders to test and implement them
- Leading the application support teams to drive issues to resolution, document root cause and ensure product is running optimally
- Working with application vendor teams and internal cross-functional teams to ensure product process and configuration changes are designed and applied appropriately
- Reviewing deployments with release primes and 3rd party vendor in timely manner, enabling product to deploy on current vendor releases following the Baker Hughes change management & governance practices
- Be accountable to DT horizontal functions for adherence to internal processes, such as PMO, ITIL, security and compliance
- Be accountable for communications to impacted teams for key events like outages (planned or unplanned), upgrades etc. with deep awareness of the impact
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; preferred degrees: computer and information sciences, finance, accounting, mathematics
Work in a way that works for you
- Have proven experience relating to either Github, Azure Dev-Ops, Artifactory, Confluence, Jira or Rally
- Have problem solving, and analytical skills demonstrated the ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics
- Have experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, deployment management
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities. Comprehensive private medical care options. Safety net of life insurance and disability programs. Tailored financial programs. Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.