ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to support a high profile contract across Greater London. This is a permanent full-time role working 38 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Installation and operation of engineering equipment in line with operational requirements of the sites; this includes but not limited to: Control systems, Split Units, VRV's, Chillers, Pressurisation Units, BMS.
- Formal apprenticeship served in relevant skill area or a minimum of 4 years relevant and practical experience within a similar industry.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H & S & environmental regulations.
- Diagnose fault-find, debug and commission systems, utilising appropriate technical skills and system knowledge.
- Monitor and assess ongoing machine/ facility performance, through PPM programme as appropriate, identifying any additional works required to meet fit for purpose standards.
- Confer with engineering manager and personnel to implement and ensure operating procedures are met, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information to the area manager and/or Suppliers.
- Due to the nature of the contract, it is essential that you are able to obtain CTC Vetting status.
- City and Guilds refrigeration and Air Conditioning (6187) Level 2
- City and Guilds 2079 - F-Gas
- Experience working on Split units, VRV's and chillers.
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proactive and enthusiastic Team Player.
- Awareness of Health and Safety.
- Highly customer focused.
- Can do' attitude.
- Experience of working within Facilities Management.
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Nov 16, 2020