Requisition ID: 231241 Requisition Posting End Date:
The ideal candidate would be a team player capable of adaptation to an integrated team environment. A driven self-starter, confident, agile, articulate and capable of leading change by example. Collaborative and flexible to meet all the demands of the client.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for acting as the Client's representative in the administration ofcontractualobligations. The role holder will liaise with the appropriate part(s) of theorganisationto ensure contractual compliance and support the achievement of theClient's strategic intent. The Contract Administrator will effectively manage the contractual communications system for theClientand will provide advice on NEC Contract Matters.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Management standards and contractual terms and conditions in the execution of thecontracts.
- Implement agreed contract management strategies.
- Setand monitortarget KPI's within Incentive Schedules within NEC contracts and review performance against these.
- Provide advice on all contract administration issues, including compensation events, early warnings and applications for payment,final assessmentand manage the necessary communications.
- Review compensation event applications,quotations,assessmentsand make recommendations.
Basic & PreferredExperience
- 10+yearsexperienceof effective contract administration using the NEC suite of Contracts.
- Experience of monitoring Contractor and / or Consultant performance.
- Experience in claims management.
- Experience in setting KPI's and Incentive Schedules.
- Experience in administrating of NEC and FIDIC suite of contracts.
- Experience in developing and implementing contract management strategies.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary programme team
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to write reports and present
- Understanding of CEMAR and Unifier
Shaping tomorrow together Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
- Bachelor's degree in law / quantity surveying / project management
- Professional membership of a recognized body preferred
www.bechtel.com Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.