Business Support Manager - Calgary Location: Calgary, Canada
This role is vital for the day to day and operational running of our Calgary office. You will be dealing with both contractors and clients across a range of seniority levels. The work is complex and requires a logical mind and a extremely high attention to detail, as well as a resilient, can-do attitude.About you:
Experience in an contractor mobilization, operations or finance role would be very beneficial. You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with excellent organizational and administrative skills.What does the role include?
- Managing the new starter induction process (on-boarding) for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilisation procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, WCB, checking Incorporation registration of contractors, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal recruitment consultants.
- Tracking visas/work permits/medical renewals and rotation schedules.
- Be the first point of contact for contractors whilst on assignment to answer questions and solve any issues.
- Managing the off-boarding process for all contractors.
Human Resources and Finance
- Liaising with payroll to ensure invoices are paid promptly and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Liaising with insurers where necessary for client queries and contractor claims as well as Petroplan's own insurance.
- Managing all banking requirements for the office, including handling all cheques
- Conducting accounts payable and accounts receivable work locally (including chasing payments) and working with the Finance team to update our internal systems
Office Management and Facilities
Does this sound of interest? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Ensuring all visitors and callers to Petroplan are welcomed with a first-class customer experience
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls
- All office management responsibilities
- Office Emergency Contact
Please send your resume to Claire Salter on email@example.com
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in Canada to be considered for the role above
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.