On a typical day, but not limited to, the Senior IT Auditor will oversee the testing and analysis of general computer control (GCC), regulatory controls and meet with auditing controls operators. Assess risk posed by potential findings and present the finding to the auditees and senior management. You will also need to stay aware of any emerging technology and risk.Essential Responsibilities:
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems inclusive of system security, change controls, backup and disaster recovery, etc.
- Performs SOX control testing for a multitude of ERP systems including SAP and Oracle.
- Knowledge of, and ability to, use and maintain TeamMate audit software.
- Creates and uses RPAs and scripts to automate testing.
- Prepares audit findings and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral issues/reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in internal or external IT auditing, and/or relevant experience
- CISA, CISM, CIA, or CISSP certification required - must be complete and active
- Extensive knowledge of IT audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods is required
- Technical experience with various types of hardware configurations, operating systems and application software including SAP
- Demonstrated technical experience is required: use of Windows, Active Directory, Firewalls, and SAP
- Strong experience writing Audit Programs/Controls is required - must demonstrate ability to perform application audit, implementation audit, general computer controls (GCC)/Network Audit, SOX audit
- Experience with Big 4 Internal IT Audit is a plus
- Experience with Oracle and Unix is a plus
- Advanced PC and ERP skills
- Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal control concepts, risk based and agile auditing
- Strong technical, analytical and decision-making skills
- Effectively manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Good judgment - fair and objective
- Commitment to BH Core Values
Houston, TXAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.