Skills: Well Control, Fracturing, Workover or Completion
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for project 2-3 month project opportunity? Come join Wood as a Frac/Completions Consultant in Tunkhannock, PA.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Interact daily with lead completion foreman, engineering, and completions superintendent regarding operational issues and/or concerns
- Coordinate and oversee completion activities such as tubing head installs/testing, frac stack installations/testing, cement bond logs frac, workover, coil tubing, and e-line in accordance with approved procedures.
- Ensure safety meetings are conducted to discuss planned tasks, life-saving actions(LSA), bow tie and that all checklists and safe guard registers are completed
- Maintain frequent communications with completion team, including Completion Superintendent, Completion Foreman, SH&E, Completions Engineers, Production Foreman, and completion consultants.
- Accurately record well data, daily activity and cost
- Interface with engineering, lead completion foreman, and superintendent on procedures based on prior industry experience
Skills / Qualifications
- 12 + years frac site and/or senior completions consultant
- Marcellus experience preferred specifically NE PA, frac and completions experience
- Current certification in Well Control
- Ability to lead a diversified work group
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to climb stairs and physically lift 50 lbs
- Knowledge of surface & subsurface mechanics
- Good driving record and good physical condition
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.