Sr. Coordinator Logistics Crude Oil & Products shall be responsible for the following:
Key skills for Sr. Coordinator Logistics Crude Oil & Products:
- Conduct continuous reviews/monitoring of crude oil market, fuels and petrochemicals through traders to understand availabilities and pricing.
- Utilize linear programming analysis and market information to generate alternative feedstock values.
- Ensure crude slates are optimized within refinery and logistical constraints. Maintain continuous dialogue with refineries and others as required, to ensure that all crude and feedstock opportunities are considered.
- Maintain continuous dialogue with crude traders, schedulers and risk management personnel to ensure that all crude, feedstock and products opportunities are considered.
- Generate measurement data periodically to determine the success of the feedstock acquisition and products sales processes and to initiate continuous improvement.
· Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
· Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills
· Confident presentation skills
· Commercial awareness
· A methodical approach to work
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
· Experience in refinery economics or operations desired, but not required Linear Programming (PIMS) proficiency also desired, but not required.
· Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
. Indonesian Nationality (preferrable)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.