Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $4000 per month
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Open for Thai National Only
Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience as an Engineer, preferably in the Oil & Gas Fabrication industry.
· Familiar with MS Office especially MS Excel, MS Words & MS PowerPoint;
· Good command of written and spoken in English;
· Possess a good interpersonal skill and able to interact with various stakeholder in both project team and client;
· Possess good analytical skill.
· Able to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines;
· Willing to travel (depends on project requirement)
Minimum Job Function
· Implement and maintain Project Management Systems, including Issues Management, Information Management, HSE, QAQC, engineering surveillance and project Lessons Learned.
· Management of Subcontractor, vendor and supplier and ensure the goods/ services to the required accordance to project requirement in term of standard and time.
· Identify any issues, be involved in planning and managing their resolution and reporting on issue resolution status. Ensuring that work is performed in a safe and timely manner, that Client's specifications are fulfilled and that allapplicable codes and standards are me
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.