Other Skills: Piping, Design, Review
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
We are looking for a Senior Piping Engineer to join one of our clients in Libya. Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required experience are invited to apply for the vacancy.
The Client is looking for someone with experience in: Design, Review, Follow construction activities
• Supports piping engineering needs across the organization
• Performs routine work independently and undertakes complex problems
• Conducts detailed technical evaluations to address issues with Piping and system design, operation and maintenance
• Provides technical assistance
• Reviews project and contractor deliverables as requested to ensure compliance with project specifications, Design Practices
• To carry out design reviews, risk assessments, HAZOPs, vendor qualification, and vendor bid evaluations
• Provides technical mentorship to less experienced engineers within the Projects Department
• Proactively and continuously grows technical expertise in pertinent technologies.
• Maintains current knowledge (e.g. through participation in industry training, conferences and forums)
• 12 years + experience in Oil & Gas Industry including, design standards, specifications, codes, and safety criteria
• Crude oil and natural gas production facility design
• Working knowledge of piping Modelling & Stress analysis software's
• Bachelor of Science Degree in a related Engineering Discipline from recognized university
• Demonstrated organizational, coordination, planning, interface and technical judgment skills.
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
• Leadership and interpersonal skills
• A highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Insurance
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided by the client
• Single Status