Other Skills: Tanks, Design
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Libya, Libya
We are looking for a Senior Tank Engineer to work with one of our Clients.
Our Client is a major Oil & Gas company located in Libya.
Our client is specifically looking for a candidate with good working experience in Tanks.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
The Candidate should be able to:
• Provide Inspection input to tank equipment strategies
• Provide assistance with risk based decision making, and being the team's designated contact for legislation relating to storage tanks
• Define major repairs for tanks and supporting Inspectors who generate repair work scopes
Submit risk assessed and scoped work items into the Annual Maintenance Plan and turnaround work lists
• Transfer best practices and technology both into the business team and wider organisation
• Motivate, coach and developing team members; actively using different competencies in the team to achieve results; communicating openly and respectfully; giving and asking for feedback
Qualifications & Job Description
- The candidate should have relevant experience in tanks construction/erection and/or maintenance
- Min. BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution
- 15 Years Experience in leading/managing a maintenance executing group, Turnaround- or Project team within the oil and gas industry.
- At least 7-8 years Design and Maintenance experience in an oil & gas environment with field processing facilities
- Must be familiar with relevant ASTM, ASME, API, BS, NACE standards and specifications
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and have excellent understanding and organizational skills for the preparation of Design Basis, FEED studies, preparation of bidding documents and tender evaluations as well as management of related data using MS Office suite of software.
- Must be familiar with field processing equipment, rotating equipment and compressors, tank design & maintenance, heat exchangers, gas and gas products refining, flaring technologies and produced water treatment as a minimum range of experience in both design and maintenance situations.
- Must be familiar with industry standard software for stress analysis of piping systems, hydraulic and transient flow analysis in pipeline systems, etc
- Should have experience working abroad on a single status basis with frequent site visits to monitor projects under his supervision
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days (Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days (Other Candidates)
• 9 Hours a day
• 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided by the client
• Single Status