Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
T he Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) Advisor is responsible for supervising area QHSE staff to administer, interpret, and implement the Weatherford Health Safety and Environmental Management System, Operations Excellence Performance System (OEPS), ensuring that appropriate measures are taken to maintain an effective program consistent with the Organization, Geozone, and Area QHSE objectives. Is instrumental in developing and implementing the area QHSE objectives, which are to be consistent with the organization, Geozone, and area Duties & Responsibilities
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Where required in the case of non-conformance, exercises 'Stop Work Authority' to suspend operations
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with company policies, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices in the applicable country
- Ensures that a QHSE orientation and induction is provided to all new and existing employees.
- Ensures effective coordination by area QHSE staff of scheduling, implementation and assistance in the facilitation of regulatory QHSE Compliance Training.
- Ensures that QHSE inspections and audits are performed in the assigned area and on work site locations.
- Coaches and mentors frontline staff in the correct implementation and use of Weatherford's Operations Risk Management Tools .
- Assists local management in the preparation and presenting of QHSE meetings, training and awareness programs.
- Coordinates the investigation of all incidents and near misses and ensure they are entered into Weatherford Performance Tracking System (WPTS) correctly.
- Assists in developing QHSE policies and procedures, as well as recommend revisions of documents as necessary.
- Knows, understands and complies with Weatherford OEPS and comply with all requirements of the Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by their Manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- Reviews Client bids / tenders and provide appropriate input pertaining to QHSE requirements
- Engages with key stakeholders to ensure the appropriate expertise is involved in the investigation of all incidents
- Disseminates QHSE information to all levels of the organization.
- Familiarizes managers, supervisors and area QHSE staff with all customer, regulatory and other requirements that affect their course of business.
- Meets with regulatory agencies that govern our operations when the need arises.
- Meets and collaborates with local customers as required.
- Minimum 7-9+ years experience in implementing and/or maintaining a QHSE management system.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of QHSE Management Systems.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to effectively assess personnel and formulate career progression-succession planning in consultation with the QHSE Management team.
- QHSE related degree/certification from accredited college.
- 9 years of QHSE related experience including, Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) and oil & gas operational experience.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Certified lead auditor (9001, 14001, 45001)
- Root Cause Analysis Incident Investigation Training
- Previous management and/or supervision experience.