Skills: Paramedic / Nurse, Safety Officer, Safety Training Rep
Other Skills: Drilling, Completions, Workovers, Construction (decommissioning, etc...) and Pipeline Projects (Land based).
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Salary: Hourly rate + mileage + per diem (if job is land-based)
Location: GOM, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
25 Year Old Safety Services Company is actively recruiting Paramedics with offshore and land based oilfield experience. Must be Nationally Registered and/or carry Texas State License. Opportunities exist in West and South Texas.
The Paramedic is primarily responsible for providing Medical support to specific drilling, production, work-over activities, construction and pipeline projects as well as COVID testing.
- 3+ years in Oil & Gas Industry
- National Registry or TX State Licensure (Louisiana registration is a plus)
- HSE Experience
- Water Survival/HUET
- Demonstrate commitment to Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and core HSE processes (Behavior-based Safety, JSA's, PTW, Hot Work, Confined Space Entry, Lock-out / Tag-out, Dropped Object Prevention, etc...).
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly with management, supervisors and field personnel to coordinate safe work on location.
- Must have PC application skills, including spreadsheet and word processing products for incident reporting.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills (Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus).
- Competitive compensation
- Company Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental