Principal - Enterprise ArchitectAre you an Enterprise Architect looking for an innovative change?Would you like to provide strategic direction, leadership, and vision to our enterprise integration platform strategy?Join our cutting-edge Software Development team
We are the leader in designing, developing and testing custom-built software applications that are tailored to the needs of the business and external customers.Partner with the best
As a Principal - Enterprise Architect, you will focus on converting requirements into the architecture and design. Moreover, you will be responsible for designing and aligning technology and standardized patterns to enable scale, stability, and consistency.
As a Principal - Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining strategy, technical capabilities, and architecture for integration platforms to support both enterprise as well as commercial development teams; while employing industry standards to provide a secure, innovative, and cost-effective environment to solve some of the most demanding technical challenges
- Working with key constituents from the business and technical domains to include developers, architects, product managers, as well as executive leaders to establish a shared vision, from strategy to implementation of advanced cloud platforms
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control costs in the organization, through architectural guidance
- Leading and coordinating technical domain discussions relative to current and future cloud platforms, for both enterprise and commercial solutions. Defines technical capabilities required to realize business capabilities across multiple business domains, defines architecture for those technical capabilities, and a road map for implementation.
- Participating in the Enterprise Architecture governance model, its definition and effective execution
- Leading the research and evaluation of emerging technology, as well as industry and market trends to assist in product development and/or operational support activities for multiple teams or complex scenarios
- Providing guidance to solution architects as they work tactical engagements and take the role of solution architect for highly complex engagements that require new platform capabilities to be defined
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent training/experience
- Have 8+ years of industry experience building and maintaining internet-facing infrastructure platforms, and applications
- Have 3+ years of design and build experience in a public cloud environment
- Have 2+ years of experience designing cloud infrastructure, commercial/enterprise products, and platform as a service with container orchestration
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working from home - Flexibility to work occasionally from home
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. To keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.