Determine and minimize the company's worldwide tax liability with the highest integrity while complying with worldwide tax laws. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.Essential Responsibilities:
- Handles all wing-to-wing tax reporting and tax accounting processes including forecasting, tax provision, compliance and settlement.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- 3-7 Years Indirect Tax Experience
- Possess strong analytical skills with proactive mind-set, with the ability to bring expert advice and problem solving skills to the team.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a diverse cultural team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Ubicación principal MX-NLE-MONTERREY-BOULEVARD DIAZ ORDAZ KM.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.