Skills: Process Management, Environmental, Safety & Training
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Wood is looking for a Manager Life Sciences to join our business. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Life Sciences Department is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Represents and manages the Life Sciences team in Singapore
- Is responsible for the performance and growth of the Life Sciences team in Singapore
- Is accountable for delivering new Life Sciences business opportunities in Singapore that can provide growth consistent with the company strategic plan, including establishment of direct business contacts with local and global Life Sciences clients and maintaining existing customer and partner relationships
- Takes care personally of the sales and technical activities to identify, acquire and deliver new projects
- Provides technical leadership and hands-on technical support to successfully deliver projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong business acumen
- Strong local network of relationships in the Singapore Life Sciences sector
- Knowledgeable of the Singapore pharma market
- Extensive experience with engineering consulting firms in Singapore
- Deep pharma technical knowledge and technical expertise with hands-on process engineering skills
- Capable to motivate people and attract local talent to grow the team
- Demonstrated seller / doer mentality
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.