Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Report to Mechanical Lead Engineer of project assigned
- Responsible for safe, technically accurate, and cost effective HVAC system designs and deliverables for offshore installations and oil & gas production facilities.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable specifications and standards, and completion of work within project budget and schedule.
- Supervising and directing a HVAC Engineering Team, and directly performing tasks as required. These tasks include HVAC heat load calculation, System and equipment selecion, HVAC drawings, equipment layout, HVAC specification and datasheet.
- Works within project team environment.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have an engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 10 years HVAC engineering in offshore oil and gas industry.
- Engineering working experiences with at least two similar central processing platforms.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.