Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Neuilly-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: France
Nalys is an engineering consulting group of 350 employees created in 2011, recognized in 4 distinct business activities: Energy, Life Sciences, Embedded Systems and Mechanics.
In France, we operate in the Energy industry (Oil & Gas, renewable and nuclear energies). Our consultants intervene on all EPC project phases, from exploration to production. We are committed to provide reliable, cost-effective and efficient talent to the energy sector.
YOUR MISSION :
As part of the AMOCA project, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work on the following tasks :
- Review EPSCC Technical documentation (CMMS, P&ID, PFD, Maintenance Plans, Spare parts lists)
- Support the engineering team in the construction of the functional location hierarchy
- Develop maintenance philosophy, plan and schedule in coordination with the operation and maintenance department following international standards and quality requirements
- Prepare and deliver preventive maintenance plan and program on condition monitoring plan, operation and maintenance manuals, lubrication plan
- Develop maintenance deliverables and procedures in accordance with technical specifications and safety and targeting plant up time maximization
- Collect from suppliers, review and amend spare parts
- Prepare form suppliers, review and amend spare parts
- Implement and maintain client CMMS
YOUR EXPERTISE :
You have at least 10 years of experience in the maintenance of O&G equipments (onshore and offshore). You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
Mandatory languages include French and English, Spanish is a nice-to-have.
NALYS, engineering Talent and energy to a growing world.