Skills: Construction Engineer, Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lovington, New Mexico, United States
* Provides onsite oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, recompletions, remedial, high pressure well recompletions, well workover operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area.
* Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
* Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
* Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects.
* Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
* Oversees the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Typically 15 years of experience.
* Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
* Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
* Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
* Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.