Skills: Commercial Management, Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Canada, Canada
We are currently looking for a Contract Manager for Site C project for a short term contract.
- Contract analysis and interpretation
- Define claims and changes specific process
- Support site manager with the contract portion of the work
- Review FAM received from client
- Work with the team and prepare the responses to the FAM
- Lead extra work and change request business cases.
- Interpretation and quantification of all extras and changes request
- Preparation of contractual documentation for claim purpose
- With SM and PM initiate all changes request with relevant party.
- Support with sub-contractor contract strategies
- Prepare sub-contractor contract administration process
- Manage Interface Milestones (notices, reports, etc.)
- Support Site Manager with all commercial related topics
- Location: Site C near Fort St John
- Schedule : 60 hours a week
- Duration: temporary - few months (possibility to be extended)
- Remote candidates: Fly-in fly-out conditions
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.