Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop fundamental product knowledge.
- Learn and execute standard operational practices at field facilities and well-site locations.
- Perform engineering and operational services in support of all aspects of sales and deployment of all supported product lines
- Help be the binding link for product development and support between product line, operations, R&D, and sustaining engineering.
- Assist in coordinating with the product line, technical sales, operations, and R&D during the development process to ensure that the new product becomes "what the customer wants."
- May provide input to PLM as to the required skills needed to sustain services and products locally.
- Assist in planning and coordinating training as required by product line strategy.
- Oversee, train, and support the introduction of technologies, products, and services
- Search and identify synergies between/across product lines.
- Maintain and track job data for supported product lines
- Respond to technical inquiries.
- May facilitate communications required to assist in problem resolution and avoidance.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Available on a 24 hour call basis
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 2-5+ years related oilfield experience
- Must have Engineering Degree preferablly electrical.