Skills: Waste Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions has a career opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Primary focus for project work will be the development of engineering studies, design reports, construction documents, and construction oversight/administration related to water/wastewater infrastructure in the municipal and industrial markets. We have a talented staff and work in a friendly, flexible, positive, collaborative environment.
Provide engineering services in support of planning, studies, analysis and design of water treatment and distribution systems, as well as wastewater collection and treatment systems, which may include pump/lift stations, chemical feed systems, and storage reservoirs.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (may include post-graduate work)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Civil Engineering or other related field of study
- PE or PE eligibility required; having an AZ PE preferred
- Applicant must have demonstrated experience engineering small to large sized, multi-disciplined water/wastewater projects, including responsibility for client interactions and successful engineering project delivery with respect to scope, schedule, quality and budget
- Applicant must possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, and have the ability to work on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously
- Applicant must possess excellent, clear and concise, verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to coordinate meetings, conduct effective client presentations and prepare written reports
- Must pass drug test, background check, and physical, and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.