Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Our CQV group at Wood is growing and we are adding to our well respected and established team of CQV/Validation Specialists. We are looking for candidates experienced in CQV/Validation within the pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and aseptic processing areas. If you are interested in working with a global leader in life sciences and possess the skill and drive to flourish in a dynamic and exciting environment, apply today!
- Preparation and execution of CQV life cycle deliverables
- Effectively interface and communicate client and CQV project team
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities to meet aggressive project timelines
- Use of test equipment as required.
- Complete work at client sites, the ability to travel is essential
- Ability to complete work remotely, as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in engineering (preferably) or life sciences or suitable industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CQV and/or Engineering
- Understanding of CQV and a willingness to learn additional skills required to author and execute deliverables such as CTP/IOQ/PQ
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding with knowledge of common unit operations and processes used in biopharma/pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Knowledge and practice of cGMPs as related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong computer skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work safely and keep the safety of those around in mind
- Ability to recognize hazards and communicate these to the appropriate individuals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, crouch, sit, and stand and may require close vision work
- Ability to work at an active construction site is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.