Skills: Maintenance Technician, Civil Construction
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Springboro, Ohio, United States
Wood is currently sourcing for a Concrete Finisher to join our team in Springboro, Ohio.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Performs journeyman level concrete finishing, structural construction, carpentry, and maintenance work on curbs, gutters, waterways, sidewalks, and flatwork
- Maintains integrity of work area with traffic control equipment, safety equipment and adherence to the OSHA and internal safety policies
- Performs installation and repair of storm drain lines, catch basins and cleanout boxes
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret maps, sketches, drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions
- Works independently in the absence of supervision
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.