Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sweeny, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Janitor with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Must be able to perform various cleaning activities in offices, coffee rooms, entrances, lunchrooms and restrooms within an industrial plant site environment.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Follow the rules of safe conduct at all times
- Demonstrate ability to use whole numbers, fractions, and decimals to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Demonstrate ability to accurately follow instructions
- Accurately interpret and apply information from work orders, job orders and specifications
- Identify, recognize and demonstrate safe usage of chemicals and machinery during use
- Recognize various materials used on the job and demonstrate a working knowledge of appropriate material handling techniques
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently utilize materials/resources in a cost-effective manner
- Demonstrate good housekeeping
- Vacuum, Mop, Dust, and General Cleaning
- Train on the proper methods for Stripping, Waxing, and Buffing Floors
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.