Skills: Rotating Equipment
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Wood is seeking Expression of Interest for a Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer with extensive experience in Pharmaceutical industry. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian Pharmaceutical market. As a result of this, Rotating Equipment Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, the main functions of the role will be to prepare mechanical datasheets, ensuring work is done in accordance to procedures, codes and standards
- Prepare Equipment mechanical Datasheets
- Perform activities such as - issue of Material Requisitions and Technical Bid
- Review Vendor Drawings and Documentation as per relevant Technical Practices
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 7-10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Plant Projects (GSK, Pfizer, Novartis etc.)
- Knowledge of Pharma Process Equipment & Packages and Relevant International Design Codes & Standards
- Well converasnt with Pharma GMP (Good Manufacturing Pracices), GDP (Good Documnetation Practices) and Qualification requirements
- Hnads-on experience in preparation of mechanical datasheets, job specifications, material requisitions and Technical Bid Evaluation reports
- Strong communication and inter-personal skill
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- Possess good interpersonal skills with sound written and oral communication skills
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
- Witness Equipment FAT & SAT
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard to the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.