Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo Regional Corporation, Trinidad and Tobago
Massy Wood Ltd. is currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Electrical / Instrumentation / Controls Engineer for a potential project to be based in Trinidad.
This request is dependent on the award of the project by the Client.
Interested persions should have a background in Petrochemical, ammonia processes & technology.
- Familiarity with loop drawings
- Capabilities in TAR
- Retrofitting buildings
- Planning, scheduling, forecasting and field execution project in Petrochemical, ammonia processes & technology
- Ability to read and understanding drawings
- Adherence to HSSE & QA QC procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- First Degree in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering (BSc, BEng).
- Typically a minimum of 5-7years' relevant experience.
- Possesses basic appreciation of Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls software and tools.
- Possesses basic appreciation of key Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls applications.
- Possesses a reasonable command of the English language and must be able to communicate English effectively in the field of Engineering.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.