Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Construction Materials Laboratory Technician to join our Phoenix, AZ team to support construction materials testing for mining transportation and construction projects.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established consulting firm that values its employee's enthusiasm and technical contributions? We encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere to allow individuals to grow their career. We are a team of friendly, hard-working, dedicated and collaborative professionals. Our ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and is committed to quality.
Key Responsibilities :
- Will perform asphalt, soil, concrete, and material testing primarily
- Operate standard construction materials laboratory testing equipment
- Perform analysis or calculations to check accuracy of test data
- Data input for report preparation and submittal to clients
Skills / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read & interpret specifications
- Must pass drug test and background check
- ACI Strength Testing Technician preferred
- ATTI Asphalt Testing Technician
- ATTI Soils and Aggregate Testing Technician
Physical Demands :
- Ability to lift 50 pounds - Will routinely lift and carry materials and equipment
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.