Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo Regional Corporation, Trinidad and Tobago
Massy Wood is recruiting for a Warehouse Clerk with significant experience in warehouse activities.
- To ensure Responsible Care is the primary focus of all contract personnel.
- To ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner in keeping with the agreed KPIs for the department.
- To comply with all Methanex Procedures, Standards and Work
- Instructions related to the warehouse.
- To ensure that all work performed is of the highest quality through the development of the requisite systems and audits.
- To thoroughly inspect and participate in the receipt and issue of materials as necessary
- To maintain proper records and filing for all warehouse transactions
- To recommend purchase requisitions to replenish stock and satisfy work orders for upcoming jobs.
- To analyse usage and recommend changes to stock levels
- To ensure optimal usage of the CMMS for inventory data collection and storage
- To participate in, coordinate and complete inventory counts, investigations and generate variance reports
- To support inventory adjustments in compliance with procedures and guidelines,
- To comply with all procedures and work instructions related to managing the item catalog
- To add items to the inventory Catalog using the agreed upon taxonomy and attach relevant drawings, pictures, etc.
- To conduct basic data entry; assign primary vendors and code items appropriately based on criticality, commodity and min/max.
- To remove obsolete items, modify existing data based on approved recommendations and perform adjustments to transfer items from surplus to stock or to combine duplicated items
- To periodically review and clean anomalies in the database for example - multiple bins for one item, negative balances, incorrect coding, no bin etc.
- Performing all other job related duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- Certificate or Advanced Certificate in Materials Management, CIPS, CPM/or relevant Diploma or Bsc Degree
- Experience with Inventory software e.g. Maximo, SAP, etc.
- Computer skills and ability to use a variety of software (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Exposure to Purchase Procedures, Materials Management, Inventory Management
- Valid Drivers and Forklift Operator License
- National citizen or permanent resident of Trinidad & Tobago
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.