Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Application Developer with knowledge of different computer languages and operating systems for application development to meet client requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
- Efficiently manage data to produce reports and meet client schedules
- Apply knowledge to develop code and provide support on specific portions of larger assignments
- Solve problems using standard methods; determine methods to apply to assigned tasks
- Responsibilities will vary between assigned projects based on the needs of the project, requiring the production of web and mobile applications
- May create, maintain and implement source code that comprises applications or programs
- Will test, debug, and improve established applications already in use
Work Environment :
- Mainly office environment; may require visiting other Wood offices if the position requires
- Overtime and overnight stays on as needed basis
- Some travel by be required on as needed basis
Skills / Qualifications
Education, Experience and Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant computer science major, 3-5 years professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding and ability to apply the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of your field of specialization
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.