Skills: Project Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Construction Project Manager in the Louisville area.
The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to work independently. Strong interpersonal and writing skills are critical.
- Adhere to safety and security protocols while performing work inside secured areas
- Perform multiple supervisory functions simultaneously while performing CQA activities in the field
- Routine documentation of all field activities
- Supervise several technicians on a daily basis
- Regular contact with clients and client representatives
Skills / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to apply analytical or scientific thinking to define and solve problems and able to execute field and office tasks
- Requires willingness to work outdoors
- Requires ability to lift 50 lbs. occassionaly
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively with team members as well as independently
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic engineering principles
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Valid driver's license is required
- If the job requires work on hazardous waste sites, then a physical exam is required to obtain medical clearance
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.