Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Lease Operator in Tioga, ND. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
A successful applicant will be required to have basic knowledge of production operation within leases in the area. Applicant also has to have mechanical skills required for minor equipment repair and computer skills for daily reporting requirments. Assist the Water management team with supervision and process oversight of water trucking, pipeline transfer and disposal operations .
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Relay operating/safety problems or concerns to supervisor.
- Perform preventative (Autonomous) maintenance on water gathering equipment.
- Perform minor repairs on failed operating equipment.
- Adhere to written operating procedures for shutdown and startup of equipment.
- Adhere to lockout/ tagout procedures in preparing equipment for maintenance work.
- Participate in emergency response activities as required.
- Participate in HazOp reviews as required.
- Daily review of Theta, XSpoc, and Iconics, ODR for reporting and exception monitoring.
- Assist keeping well locations free of trash, weeds, and general clutter
- Perform daily SPCC inspections and document results.
- Checking water gathering pipelines and facilities making sure everything is running.
- General knowledge of well pads and associated water gathering network.
- Making sure roads and locations are clear and safe to travel for water trucks.
- Maintain a good working relationship with water haulers
- Having knowledge of water transfer skids, how they operate and being able to diagnose if problems arise.
- Circulating bottoms of tanks out when necessary.
- General knowledge of truck operations to ensure safe loading/unloading practices
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge of safety/environmental requirements and practices.
- Must be physically able to climb stairs, operate valves and pumps and perform maintenance work under air supplied breathing equipment.
- Must be willing to work night callouts, weekends and holidays according to the normal operating schedule.
- Proven safety experience/training regarding oil and gas operations including but not limited to, confined space, lock out tag out, H2S, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Must have valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.