Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Lakeland, Florida, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions currently has a fulltime career opportunity for an experienced, resourceful and dedicated individual to join our worldwide A/E/C firm as a Project Coordinator or Senior Project Administrator in our Lakeland, Florida office. A self-directed individual, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, and is able to work collaboratively with several departments on a variety of administrative related functions will thrive in this environment.
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Coordinating meetings
- Making travel arrangements when requested
- Word processing for technical staff to include formatting and editing a document for corporate structure
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with project billing and unit cost review
- Preparing documents & items for FedEx pick up
- Other miscellaneous administrative functions
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications :
- Ten or more years professional administrative work experience required
- Five or more years of directly related experience in the A/E/C environment preferred
- Effective time-management, written communication, planning, organization, creativity, team building, collaboration and interpersonal skills required
- Successful candidate will take initiative and be able to work independently, be able to work/coordinate efforts from multi-discipline teams and successfully facilitate development and delivery of multiple, simultaneous proposals with strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical
- Must be flexible with work schedules and able to adjust to multiple and concurrent deadline
- Excellent organizational skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of various teams or to work independently as required
- Must have strong organizational skills to assist with many different professionals and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
- Excellent computer skills are essential particularly extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A valid driver's license and clean DMV report
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Physical Demands :
- General office physical demands which can include: the ability to sit, stand, stoop, kneel, bend and walk.
- The ability to demonstrate the manual dexterity necessary to operate a keyboard, calculator, and/or other office machines
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.